The aging of the population has created a powerful new force: the longevity economy. The 106 million adults over 50 in the U.S. are responsible for more than $7.1 trillion in annual economic activity – a number expected to reach over $13.5 trillion by 2032. This provides opportunities and challenges for how companies come together to redefine the pursuit of independent living.
- What are the most critical components for success – and the barriers?
- What new combination of partners are likely to evolve to support this transition?
- How will the role of healthcare evolve?
- How are a new class of disruptors looking to reshape how seniors live independently in their homes?
- How are consumers’ expectations changing as they seek choices in healthcare, the products and services they receive and where they receive them.
You’ll hear how Best Buy and GreatCall view the needs of this population – and why they’re excited about the future. We welcome David Inns, CEO of GreatCall and Asheesh Saksena, President of Best Buy Health at Best Buy for an insightful discussion on the evolving landscape of the longevity economy.