Interest in the digital health space is exploding. This booming sector is becoming a top growth opportunity for the U.S. healthcare system as it attempts to modernize to become more affordable, and outcomes driven. Vendor opportunities across the value chain are extensive, therefore the focus on business models and ways to truly drive value is paramount in the space. Already there are key success stories, as well as failures, to learn from. Join a leading digital health analyst as he shares:
- Best practices in business models
- Key examples of winners and successes
- Key examples of losers and failures
- How some current winners in funding will be losers in the long term
- What can we learn from these lessons to best drive digital health forward?