Who You’ll Meet
Digital Health Summit @ CES attracts a wide range of engaged industries and senior business executives from small startups to large global enterprises.
What To Expect
Each year, over 80 world class thought leaders, innovators, healthcare practitioners and digital health luminaries participate in the Digital Health Summit covering a vast array of the most relevant topics.
What You’ll See
With over 55,000 square feet dedicated to digital health, there is no shortage of cutting-edge innovations on display. Experience and interact with the latest technologies advancing modern medicine, healthcare and wellness.
- Virtual & Augmented Reality
Health Platforms & IT
- Telehealth & Telemedicine
- Internet of Health Things
- AI & Machine Learning
- Digital Therapeutics & Diagnostics
- Precision Drug Delivery & Adherence
- Genomics & Precision Medicine
Sensors & Wearables
Your CES and Digital Health Registration Grants Your Access To
- Two days of Digital Health Summit Keynotes, fireside chats, panel discussions, live demos and more
- Four days of CES showfloor access with over 4000 exhibitors which includes access to the 95+ Digital Health exhibitors
- Endless networking and partnering opportunities
- Access to CES Keynotes and Super Sessions
- Access to CES Free Conference Tracks (to be announced later in the year). Here is a look at what was offered at past CES. Free Conference Tracks 2018
Registration Now Open
Early-bird $550 through Dec. 16th
Full Price Price $700 December 17th – January 9th
Links to CES to register for basic badge and upgrade to add Digital Health Summit as a preferred track.